Max Wilson

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Slade Thomas

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Allie Claire

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

VBS

Look at that sweet smile! He is such a happy baby. I am so blessed to have such wonderful children. Thank you God for my gifts! To hear Max sing Jesus loves me, melts my heart.









I looked in on Max's VBS class and snapped this picture.








Max and Slade enjoying the playground before the last night of VBS began.







Max's first performace! But he didn't perform. He was more interested in diving off the stage.

Max and Slade were having fun in the kitchen this morning:)

Today was a very fun day! Playing at home, a suprise visit from Nanna, fun at the church playground, then VBS. I have 2 tired boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment