Max Wilson

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Slade Thomas

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Allie Claire

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Making Kids Happy

While browsing the local Meijer this past week, I walked past an end cap (the stores always know what to put on them to get an extra sale) I saw a sheet of window clings. It just happened that they were the Santa train set. I glanced at the price and since they were only 1.29 I tossed them in the basket. I remembered I bought them tonight and handed them to Max. He started grinning from ear to ear and said "COOL!! That's a train, and a coal car, and a little red caboose." He is estatic to stick them to the door. Best $1.29 I have spent in a long time. With Christmas only a few weeks away, let us all remember it is the gift from the heart that means the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment