Max Wilson

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Slade Thomas

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Allie Claire

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, February 14, 2011



My Valentines! These boys are the light of my life. After opening their "mail" and eating their Mickey Mouse chocolates that mommy gave them, they are drinking their milk watching cartoons. Happy Valentines Day Max and Slade! Mommy loves you!









Fresh Roses!!!!! I love them!! My husband thinks that cut flowers are a waste of money. "I buy something that is already dying." He would rather buy a plant or something that isn't just going to end up in the garbage. So needless to say, I was super suprised to find a very sweet card and these very beautiful roses waiting for me when I got home from work last night. They definetly made my day! For those of you who don't know, Nathan and I met in September of 2004, the day after he moved back to Louisville. His lovely mother told him that there was this really cool girl that he should meet, that she was a student at U of L and would be a good buddy to hang out with. She says that she doesn't set people up, but we all know that she secretly wanted to keep me as her daughter-in-law! We got engaged in March of 2005 and got married July 9th, 2005. These last 5 and a half years have been wonderful and I am very blessed to share my life with Nathan.



No comments:

Post a Comment